We welcome you to the GOLD academy.
Please read this page before registering on GOLD or using any part of this website (the "Site" contains the entire content and all pages which are located within the domain of http://goldelearning.com/. The GOLD's website would be hereon referred as "Site" on this page.)
Please go through this page regularly to make sure that you have understood the updated terms of service.
GOLD reserves the right to modify this page on a periodic basis and accordingly mention an updated effective date for the updated terms of service, from which the modifications to the terms would become effective.
You agree that you will use only one account for accessing the Site and that you will not use more than one account for accessing the Site. If it is found that you are using multiple accounts, then GOLD academy holds the complete authority to terminate your usage of the Site.
In order to access the Site and start learning, you are required to have a GOLD account. Your account would have your email ID as the username of the account. The information such as your name would be used for creating your account. Your account would be uniquely identified by your email ID.
By entering your username, you express your consent towards your username being publicly available in any kind of social activity or publicly available information on the Site, which may include but not limited to forums, testimonials.
You concur that you would not share your GOLD account's access with any other person or any other entity.
You concur that you would not share or divulge the access related information of your GOLD account with any other person or any other entity.
RULES FOR CONDUCT
You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Site or for any kind of content that you submit or enter in any manner or form on the Site.
You agree that you will use the Site in compliance with these terms of service, Honor Code
and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including copyright laws, any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence, and all export control laws applicable to India.
You will not use the Site in any manner which is intended to distort, damage, disable, overburden or impair any GOLD academy's server or the network(s) connected to any GOLD academy's server or to interfere with any other party's usage of the Site.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized and unlawful access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any GOLD academy's server through hacking, password mining or any other means.
You should not obtain or attempt to obtain any content, literature, archives or any other kind of information stored on the Site, its servers or associated networks or associated computers through any means, which has not been intentionally made available through the Site.
You agree that you will not submit or post or email any content which is of the following nature on the Site. Note that the content which is of the following nature is strictly prohibited on the Site.
- Content that insults or defames or harasses or threatens others including but not limited to Site Users or Site visitors;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with an intention to commit them or encourages others to commit them
- Content that infringes another entity's intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets;
- Content which contains Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful material
- Content which you are not authorized to disclose under contractual confidentiality obligations or fiduciary duties
- Advertising, promotional material or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content which plants malware, including, but not limited to viruses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software which can damage the functioning of any entity's computer or systems or property;
- Content which plants malware or uses the Site to distribute malware, where malware includes, but is not limited to viruses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software which can damage the functioning of any entity's computer or systems or property;
- Content which contains intentionally inaccurate information or intentionally unverified information or information that is posted with the intent of misleading others.
- Content that is otherwise unlawful or that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Content which probes, scans, or tests the vulnerability of any system or network
- Content which breaches or otherwise circumvents any security measures within the purview of the GOLD academy, including but not limited to servers, networks, property, systems, computers.
You agree not to incorrectly represent yourself or your identity on the Site, and that you vouch that you would represent your own identity while using the GOLD account.
GOLD academy has the complete right to remove any prohibited content in any form on the Site, without having any obligation to do the same.
Copyrighted material, which includes but is not limited to software, graphics, text, photographs, images, sound, video and musical recordings, any other packaged content or literature may not be placed or stored on the Site without the authorized lawful permission of the owner/s of the copyright in the material, or other legal entitlement to use the material.
Furthermore, you agree that you would not reproduce, copy, sell, distribute, resell, package or exploit in any form, any portion of the Site other than that which is explicitly allowed under these terms of service
You agree that you would not use the assets or any variations thereof of GOLD or any other relevant entities which are acknowledged and/or mentioned in any form on the Site without the respective owner's written prior consent, where the assets comprise of, but not limited to, name, brand, logo, seals, trademarks, server, content, literature or any other form of material which is connected to any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized communications of any form.
You agree that you would not use the assets of GOLD or any other relevant entities which are acknowledged and/or mentioned in any form on the Site without the authorized legal consent of the relevant entity or entities, where the assets comprise of, but not limited to, name, brand, logo, trademarks, server, content, literature or any other form of material for the purpose of any kind of opportunity including business or professional or social or promotional or any other opportunity or any other way which deliberately or unintentionally claims, indicates, suggests, or in these entities' sole judgment and sole interpretation, gives the appearance or impression of a relationship with or endorsement by these entities.
You agree that you would not use any automated or electronic ways or any other ways to access the Site, which include but are not limited to robots, spiders, scripts or web-scraping tools
You agree that you would not control or modify the Site through ways such as framing the Site or placing pop-up windows over the pages of the Site or affecting the appearance or display of the pages of the Site or any such way.
You agree that you would abide by and not violate any rules, regulations, policies, procedures connected to the Site's servers, networks, systems, property, computers.
You agree that you will not use or access or sign in any other user's account, and that similarly you will not attempt to use or access or sign in any other user's account.
You agree to indemnify and exempt GOLD academy and the relevant entities which are acknowledged or mentioned on the Site, their respective subsidiaries, legal partners, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, vendors, agents, employees, and assignees, from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, warranties, damages, including legal fees and expenses, paid by any third party connected to or arising out of the following nature of activities or actions.
a) your use or attempted use of the Site which is in violation of the Terms of service
b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party
c) information or content or material that you submit or otherwise make available on the Site
which leads to Violation or breach of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights
Each user enrolling for any course on the Site must agree to abide by the following rules, regulations and policies as mentioned below.
- I will use only one account
- I will not access the account of any other user except my own account.
- My answers submitted to assessments will be my own answers which I myself have solely derived and submitted.
- I will not share or divulge the questions in the assessments with any other person or any other entity.
- I will not share or divulge the answers which I have submitted in the assessments with any other person or any other entity.
- I will not indulge or participate in any activity which will by unfair or unethical or dishonest or illegal means improve or distort my performance or score or results and similarly also by unfair or unethical or dishonest or illegal means improve or distort the performance or score or results of any other user.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY / LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES
The Site and any content, information, material, literature, utilities or services which are provided on the Site or through the Site are provided "AS IS" without any kind of warranty or liability (either express or implied), including, but not limited to, any implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
GOLD Academy and its partners and affiliates do not warrant, and disclaim any kind of either express or implied warranties about the accuracy, veracity, authenticity, completeness, timeliness or quality of the Site or information or content or courses, and also do not warrant that any particular course or content would continue to be made available.
GOLD Academy and its partners and affiliates do not warrant that the Site will work in an uninterrupted or error-free manner.
GOLD Academy and its partners and affiliates do not warrant that the Site is free of Viruses or malware or any other harmful or malicious components, or that the courses or content provided on the Site will fulfill your any kind of requirements or expectations.